Blogloving

And then everything changed

Montag, 21. September 2015

Fall 2015 Playlist

Life's nothing without music, which is why I have the habit of creating seasonal playlists on my Iphone. Here's my Fall 2015 Playlist:

Jim Sturgess - Girl
All American Rejects - Dirty Little Secret
All American Rejcts - Move Along
All American Rejencts - Top of the World
All American Rejects - I Wanna
All American Rejects - Fallin Apart
All American Rejects - Gives you hell
All American Rejects - Mona Lisa
American HiFi - The Breakup Song
Candy Hearts - I miss you
Candy Hearts - All the ways you let me down
Candy Hearts - Coffee with my friends
Edison - To Die For
Fall Out Boy - Sophomore Slump or Comback of
Fall Out Boy - Grand Theft Autumn
Green Day - Jesus of Surburbia
Lana del Ray - Video Games
Lana del Ray - Dark Paradise
Lorde - Royals
Lorde - Team
Panic! at the Disco - There's a good reason these tables are numbered, you just haven't thought of it
The Pretty Reckless - Heaven Knows
The Pretty Reckless - Fucked Up World
Streetlight Manifesto - Skyscraper
The Subways - Move to Newlyn
The Subways - Obsession
The Subways - Rock & Roll Queen
Sum41 - Walking Disaster
Sum41 - Speak of the Devil
Sum41 - Best of me
Sum41 - So Long Goodbye
Taylor Swift - I knew you were trouble
Taylor Swift - We are never ever getting back
Taylor Swift - Stay Stay Stay
Taylor Swift - Mine
Taylor Swift - Back to December
Taylor Swift - Mean
Taylor Swift - Better than revenge
Ryan Adams - Dear Chicago

Those are the songs which keep me going during cold mornings. Whats on your Fall 2015 Playlist?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen