Blogloving

And then everything changed

Dienstag, 24. März 2015

A New Start

What I love most about blogging is being inspired by others and inspiring them right back. This is exactly what I'm looking for with this blog.

I have been blogging for 4 years on Buzznet and I have changed and developped so much with and through this experience. I was part of a strong and loving community. But now that the community looses more and more members and fights with technical difficulties permanently, I decided to let Buzznet go and look for happyness and self-fulfillment elsewhere.


I have long thought that I am not good enough, not strong enough and not confident enough to make it on my own. But here I am, starting this blog all on my own, daring a step into the unknown and hoping that it will change my life.

Because isn't this what life is all about? Stepping out of your comfort zone and watching how it will make you into a better person.


Some weeks ago I have made a decision that will change my life drastically. Last year I spontanously decided to do a tiny internship (only 5 days!) at a publishing house in my new home town, just to see how the work in the publishing industry is like. Never would I've guessed how these 5 short days would affect my life. In the months after my one week internship I wrote a short text for one of their new books, did a reading at an event and wrote a blog for their website. I got all these chances because I was there when others were missing out and because I took every new oppurtunity regardless of my fear of failure. A month ago the owner of the publishing house surprisingly asked me if I am interested in a job. And here I am, taking a leap into the unknown. I am pausing my studies, quitting a different job and remodelling my whole life for a chance which I have never expected.


With this blog I am doing the same. I am very interested in writing, books, movies, TV shows and music as well as general inspiration and tips to improve ones life. I will follow all blogs which make my heart beat faster and am hoping that what I will offer you here, will do the same to you.

I am excited and nervous about this new challenge. Being afraid can't stop us from moving forward. It's okay to be afraid. We just have to do it anyway.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen