Blogloving

And then everything changed

Donnerstag, 26. März 2015

What the world can learn from Audrey Kitching

Audrey Kitching was one of the reasons I joined Buzznet back in the days. Audrey with her pink hair and precious make up impressed me with her uniqueness and her glamorous life. She taught me that you don't have to hide your crazy side but that this is the exact thing that makes you speacial.


I have just been watching a couple of interviews and videos with Audrey Kitching and I realized that I have never heard her talk before. It's eye opening. Underneath all her fashion and beauty obsession is this insecure almost timid tiny girl who looks like a single breath of wind will knock her right off her feat. Audrey talks in a high pitched voice, she uses a lot of filler words and she laughs all the time, as if she doesn't want her message to be taken seriously. I would have never expected this.


But it makes me admire her even more. This fragile little girl made it. She prove everyone that she is stronger than she looks, that she will never stop being herself and she became famous. It's amazing!


Audrey is the living proof that being afraid and insecure doesn't have to keep you from living your dreams. All you have to do is ignore your fear, put yourself out there and be true to yourself. And I promise, beautiful things will start to happen.

Step out of your comfort zone. Break out of your dull routine. And do what you were born to do. Stand out!
"Don't let your fear decide your fate."

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen